It is not how much you earn but what you do with what you earn is what makes the difference – Wealth accumulation is all about your mind set. If you don’t have the right mind set then irrespective of how much you earn, you will not accumulate much. The good news though is that you can learn the ‘wealthy’ mindset. There are lot of good motivation books which teach you the right technique and strategies – read and implement these tips and you will be on your way to financial freedom.
Here are top five recommendations for wealth accumulation motivation books:
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki: This is an excellent book about the ‘rich’ mindset. Robert talks about his poor dad (his own dad) and his rich dad (his friend’s dad). He writes about the difference in attitude towards money, these two people have. I learned a lot from this book and I highly recommend it.
2. The Total Money Makeover – By Dave Ramsey: The author went from being bankrupt to a wealthy man. This book is also about mindset. Dave also outlines detailed steps you need to take to achieve financial freedom in your life. The tips are excellent and you should read this book just for them.
3. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley: This book shows you how average people achieved extraordinary wealth – all through following a few daily disciplines. This is a truly inspirational book and will motivate you to take action.
4. The Richest Man In Babylon by George Clason: All good things come in small packages – this book is a testament to that statement. This book is full of tips on how you can grow your wealth – they are not just plain tips – these are tips that will also help you to change your mindset about money and wealth accumulation.
5. The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton: Excellent beginners guide to financial planning. It is a good starting point and gets you to start thinking about wealth accumulation.
By: James W Terry
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
The author, James W Terry, is passionate about helping people reach their goals. James believes that reading Motivation Books is one of the primary ways in which you can stay motivated for all round success. Check out his website for resources on Motivation. On his website, he presents to you some of the most powerful and inspirational
Article Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Top-5-Motivation-Books-For-Wealth-Accumulation/1058752