Display Your Advertisements at Our Sites
www.livinginwellbeing.orgAverage Monthly Visits – (30000-50000)
www.visionandviews.com Average Monthly Visits – (20000-30000)
Location of Advertisement – Side Panel(As Widget)
Size Spefications –
Nature – Static & Dynamic
For Details Contact Us Below
For further details, Contact
- Dr. D. Purushothaman
Ushus (s- 27), Sankar Nagar
Kollam, Kerala, India – 691001
Phone no: +91474-2745051
Mobile no: +919400645051
Residency Road, Chinnakkada, Kollam-691001, Kerala, India.
Landline: 0474-2748532, 0474-2745052
Handline: +91 94006 45051
* Terms & Conditions Apply
1. These conditions shall apply to all advertisements, insets, inserts, sponsored articles or features (herewith referred to as advertisements) accepted for inclusion in hard copy editions of publications published by Centre For Human Perfection. Any other proposed condition shall be void unless incorporated clearly in written instructions and specifically accepted by Centre For Human Perfection.
2. All advertisements are accepted subject to Centre For Human Perfection approval of the copy and to the space being available.
3. If it is intended to include in an advertisement a competition or a special of merchandise, other than that normally associated with the advertised product, full details must be submitted at the time of booking.
4. Centre For Human Perfection reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time for good reason, in which case no claim on the part of any Advertiser for damage or breach of contract shall arise. Should such omission or suspension be due to the act or default of the Advertiser or his servants or agents then the space reserved for the advertisement shall be paid in full notwithstanding that the advertisement has not appeared. Such omission or suspension shall be notified to the Advertiser as soon as possible.
5. If Centre For Human Perfection considers it necessary to modify the space or alter the date of position of insertion or make any other alteration, the Advertiser will have the right to cancel if the alterations requested are unacceptable, unless such changes are due to an emergency or circumstances beyond Centre For Human Perfection’s control. Every care is taken to avoid mistakes but Centre For Human Perfection cannot accept liability from any loss arising from the late appearance or non publication of any advertisement.
6. The Advertiser must submit advertisement details which must be legal, official and according to the standards of Centre For Human Perfection principles. While submitting an advertisement Centre For Human Perfection Online Publication team will check the details and inform the advertiser if any changes are necessary.
7. The Advertiser will indemnify Centre For Human Perfection fully in respect of any claim made against Centre For Human Perfection arising from the advertisement. Centre For Human Perfection will consult the Advertiser as to the way in which such claims are to be handled.
8. Advertisement rates are subject to revision at any time and orders are accepted on condition that the price binds Centre For Human Perfection. In the event of a rate increase, the Advertiser will have the option to cancel the order without surcharge or continue the order at the revised advertisement rates.
9. If the Advertiser cancels the advertisement before the time period of contract, no refunding will happen and the contract time will be continued as mentioned in the time of ad placing. Time period is fixed for the mentioned contract and quick replacing will make issues in the order of website and related details.
10. All kinds of negotiations in the Advertisement rates are depending on the rules and regulations of Centre For Human Perfection
11. Accounts are due for settlement within 30 days of the due date of invoice. In the event of any account becoming overdue, Centre For Human Perfection reserves the right both to suspend insertions due under order or until such time as the sum owing is paid and to reduce any commission otherwise allowed to advertising agencies. Interest is chargeable on overdue accounts at the maximum rate permitted by applicable law.
12.Centre For Human Perfection reserves the right to recover all additional costs incurred that arise as a result of the acts or defaults of the Advertiser or its Agent. Complaints regarding publication of advertisements must be received by Centre For Human Perfection in writing within one calendar month of the cover date.
13. At least 8 weeks’ notice written prior to copy date is required to stop, cancel or suspend an Advertisement insertion. After this date the Advertiser will be liable to pay the full rate for the insertion.
14. If copy instructions are not received by agreed copy date no guarantee can be given that proofs will be supplied nor corrections made and Centre For Human Perfection reserves the right to repeat the most appropriate copy.
15. Advertiser’s property, artwork, etc are held at the Advertiser’s risk. Advertiser’s artwork, film positives and/or negatives, photographs and transparencies will be returned on request by Centre For Human Perfection via Google Mail and at the risk of the relevant owner and should be insured against loss or damage from whatever cause. Centre For Human Perfection reserves the right to destroy all artwork which has been in custody for twelve months from the date of its last appearance.
16. For the purpose of these conditions, Advertiser shall refer to the Advertiser or its Agent whichever is the principal. ‘Advertisment’ includes loose or other inset where appropriate.
17. These Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Indian Jurisdiction. Any dispute concerning these Conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kollam Civil Court, India.