There are many people nowadays who are secret millionaires. They donâ€™t tell that they are that rich for security reasons. These are the people who know how to become rich and have spent their efforts on truly getting that wealth to become really rich. Unfortunately, most people donâ€™t know how to be rich. They think that being rich is associated with oneâ€™s personal luck and that there are people who are meant to be rich and people who are not meant to be that way.
Well, here is a simple idea on how to become rich. Each person possesses a â€œfinancial blueprintâ€, which is an internal script that dictates how we relate to money. This blueprint is created through lifelong exposure to money messages from friends, current events, entertainment programs, and, especially, our family. Unfortunately, our blueprints usually contain errors that prevent us from achieving our dreams.
The following are examples of correct and erroneous messages on how to become rich:
1. Rich people believe: â€œI created my life.â€ Poor people believe:â€Life happens to me.â€
2. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
3. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
4. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
5. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
6. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
7. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people think about their working income.
8. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
9. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
10. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promoting themselves.
The above examples of thinking are just some of the common beliefs held by rich and poor people. You will notice from these examples that those who are rich have positive thinking and those who are poor have negative thinking. Clearly, whatever circumstance you may have, it is the will and way on how to become rich that determines whether you will be truly successful and enjoy financial freedom.
You may not be rich now, if you will do everything in your power to attaining your goal, then there simply is no reason why you canâ€™t achieve what rich people have achieved. The secret is to stay focused on the correct financial blueprint.
Now that you can differentiate between positive and negative blueprints as outlined in the above examples, the next step on how to become rich is to set a clear goal and formulate a plan to reach that goal. For example, instead of spending your money on gratifying your wants now, you can instead spend to satisfy your needs first and spend the money you would have spent on your wants on investments. Investment can make your money grow, while wants will take your money away from you. Taking the cue from the above examples, millionaires actually promote themselves and their value when they make an investment, and you can do that, too. Be aggressive on selling yourself. You cannot make money that much if you will not make a step towards expressing to others about your true value. The best way to do this is to associate with successful people. When you are with these kind of people, do your best to constantly learn from them. You will find that successful people are more than willing to share with you their secret on how to become rich.