Things in life can’t be always purple, maybe that is the whole point of being alive – things change. Sometimes you feel like you rule the world, like everything is going so smooth and there is some secret power that helps you to achieve everything, to be at the right place at the right time, to say the right words, to get the right things, but some times occur things that stager your world and you feel like you are incapable to do anything. That could be a divorce, lost of a family member, sacking from work, or some personal distraction that influence on your everyday life. In these moments the key thing is the motivation. It is the first step that could move you one step forward and we are not talking about hoping that something will happen but about making things happen. The point is to rediscover your motivation and the fundamental makeover games will start.
– First you should do is to make a recapitulation of your vision. Point is to figure out where you want to be and what is it that you want in your life. Try to visualize your dream life, envisioning details as many as possible. That way you will get a feel for what you truly desire.
– After this, try to write down your visions so you’ll make them stronger. While doing that focus on things that you really like, not on the things that you don’t like. Select a chart that works for you – map or a brainstorm cloud, to be able to process this information after writing it down.
– Make a review of you current goals; are they in a relation to your dream life? If they are not, revise them, develop them in the loving way and remember that they are effective only if they drive you toward the future you desire.
– Leaving reminders, posters or note cards around you, with you goals written down, is addition to the idea of visualization of your dreams and is essential to developing the motivation to see them through to realisation.
– If people around you are making you to fell depressed, to feel incapable for doing big things or depreciate you, put aside of your life. Surround your self with positive people that care about you, motivate you, cheer you on and support you and your goals.
– Constantly remind yourself why do you want these specific goals? Visualize your dream again and again, with all the tiny details. On every ‘why’ you’ll get more ‘how’ and the things will find their way to realisation. That way you will make detailed action plan of achievable steps, and every next step will fill you up with more energy to move on!
– Mental diet is much worth than any other diet that you take in your life. Get rid of thoughts and messages that keep you down, change them with positive. Constantly “feed” yourself with thoughts that rejuvenate your spirit. Also avoid letting obstacles from your past prevent you from pursuing your new passion and purpose.
By: Leyla Useini
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Graduated philologist in comparative literature, born in Skopje, Macedonia. I find writing as one of the most appropriate ways to express myself and I like when it appears useful for the others as well. For more informations visit our site www.funmakeovergames.biz