Press Play Button Below, Synchronize Reading & Listening "Habits Podcast" *An Audio Blog*
The human race has come a long way with discoveries and inventions. The world has gradually become a better place to live in with the innovation in science and technology. Yes, there cannot be any denial that with good things many bad things have also followed the world. But in a general sense, the world has become better and will continue to become a better place to live in.
If you want to contribute towards making the world a better place to live then you may consider the following points;
- The world is running out of resources so you must try to preserve and protect them as much as you can. You can contribute by turning off the lights when not required, saving water, etc. By doing small acts like unplugging your devices when not in use can act as a big contribution.
- Reconsider what you consume in diet. Try to include those products in your diet that are organic and humanely raised.
- Make sure to share a meal with someone. It will help you in knowing people and understanding people with different behaviour.
- If you do not need your old things, share or give it to someone who is in need. These things that are no more useful to you can be very useful for needy people and help in bringing joy into their lives.
- Involve yourself in physical activity. Try to motivate the people around you to get into yoga or exercise.
- Spend your money only on useful things. People often live in a misconception that spending little here and there would not make much of a difference but this is not true. By saving a small amount, you will have big cumulative savings in the long run.
- Follow your passion, pursue your passion and achieve what you want to. By doing things you like, you can certainly make the world better by contributing passionately to the profession you love wholeheartedly.
- With globalisation, pollution has been a concern to the world. You can contribute towards the mother earth by planting trees or making a small garden in the house. You can even try planting fruits, vegetables and herbs at home. If you do not have sufficient space at home, you can try community gardens or plot sharing.
- Clean your space whenever you get. A clean bedroom or workspace is a reflection of your mental space. Having cleaner surroundings will make you feel much lighter and better.
- Make a day in your week when you would stay away from devices, phones and the internet. Spend time with yourself and breathe into the emptiness. It will help in rediscovering yourself.
- Always stand up for the things you feel are right. Be honest to yourself and to the world even in the difficult or painful times.
- Always be grateful for the things you have in life. Life is not easy and many things will happen that you cannot foresee. Always be open to learning and sync with this beautiful world.
- The above mentioned are some of the things you can do to make the world a better place. If at any point in life, you need the assistance of expert counsellors to get over various health or mental issues, you can get in touch with Living in Wellbeing.