Ever feel not good enough or not strong enough to face your challenges? Ever get overwhelmed by feelings of weakness and insecurities? If you need a boost in confidence, you should know that there is no better place to find it than your own mind. If your mind is open to positive thoughts about yourself and your capabilities, these thoughts get turned into habits and actions that are also filled with self confidence.
The problem is, the mind is an amazing absorber. It picks up most things regardless of whether your conscious state is aware or not. And one of the strongest signals that the mind easily picks up is negativity. And if you need self confidence, a mind full of negativity definitely won’t help.
1. Identify the negatives. The first thing you need to do is identify which factors need to be removed. Ask yourself this simple question: what are the negative elements in your life? Usually, these negatives make you doubt your own powers and turn you into your own critic. The mind also easily picks up negative comments from other people, further adding to the discouraging thoughts in your mind.
2. Let the inner you come out. The natural you living underneath all the accumulated negative thought patterns is a very positive being. Confidence in oneself lies innate in your own soul. Everyone has the ability to have confidence and esteem in oneself; you are your own source of power. All you have to do, once you’ve finished scraping away the layer of negativity, is to let the inner you come out.
3. Surround yourself with positive reinforcements. Self confidence lies inside you. Once you’ve channeled into that unlimited source of power, you need to maintain it and prevent it from becoming buried deep underneath negativity again. To dispel the negativity, you should surround yourself only with people and things that will encourage you instead of bring you down.
Your environment has a lot to do with your outlook. If people around you have a positive outlook, you will also pick up the positive energies from them. But if you spend time with negative people, their negativity will easily rub off on you.
4. Protect yourself from uncontrolled circumstances. But there is one last thing you need to do. It’s easy to choose who to spend your time with. However, there are a lot of things that are beyond our control. These can get through your negativity filter, and just one drop can endanger your newfound self confidence.
But since you can’t control these elements, how can you guard yourself against them?
5. Boost your subconscious. The only way to protect your mind completely from any negative elements coming from uncontrollable circumstances and events is to coat your subconscious with only positive thoughts. Since your conscious state is succinctly exposed, your only hope is to shield your subconscious.
You can do this by using self hypnosis scripts designed to boost your belief in yourself and your abilities. You may also use free hypnosis audio files that are downloadable online. These send messages or codes that passes right under the nose of your consciousness to be picked up by your subconscious. You just have to use the right messages that will provide positive subliminal affirmations to your mind. You can make your mind absorb these messages through self confidence hypnosis.
Some positive affirmations you can try are:
I am capable to achieving my goals.
I consider every problem a learning experience.
I can overcome all challenges.
I can do anything I set my mind to.
I can improve my life.
These messages can help you get rid of the negativity in your mind. If you believe in these in your subconscious, they will radiate such powerful positive energy that will improve all your actions and perceptions.
By: Nelson Berry
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Article Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Self-Confidence-Hypnosis-Get-Rid-Of-Negativity-In-Your-Mind/2354724