The following meditation is known to develop psychic powers and paranormal healing abilities for those who practice it. It comes from the powerful school of Kundalini Yoga which has been practiced for thousands of years in India and the East. This meditation will be very good for psychic readers, psychic mediums, psychic advisors, clairvoyants, as well as those who practice alternative healing techniques such as Reiki or Energy Healing.
Before I give the details of this meditation though I would like to say a few words about the correct use of psychic powers, which is that they should never be used for showing off or ego related pleasures. Psychic powers should only be used to help others and yourself for spiritual evolution and growth.
Doei Ashtapad Jap for Healing & Psychic Powers:
Doei Ashtapad Jap combines several key aspects of Kundalini Yoga to help you develop your psychic powers, ability to be a healer and bestow it's other numerous benefits. Below is a list of these components to give you an understanding behind how this meditation works.
* Uses Yoga Pranayama (breath control) to help purify the psychic channels and calm the mind.
* Uses Mantra Meditation (Mantra Jap) to tune your energy centers, clear energetic blockages and bring forth your full capacity. The 2 mantras used are SA TA NA MA, which means, existence, life, death and rebirth and WAHAY GURU, which means ecstasy beyond words.
* Uses yoga numerology, specifically the count of 16, which is related to the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) to help open and balance this important energy vortex.
* Uses Shambhavi Mudra (eye position described below), to further stimulate the Third Eye Chakra, which is the seat of your intuition and wisdom, and awakening which, often bestows or enhances your inherent psychic powers.
Benefits of Doei Ashtapad Jap:
* Ability to heal and cure others.
* Open the Third Eye Chakra and develop your psychic powers.
* Master the mind and develop concentration.
Follow the step by step guided meditation below to practice this technique.
* Sit in a comfortable cross legged position. You may also sit on a chair to practice this meditation.
* Set your alarm or other time device to the appropriate duration. You can start with 1 minute and build up from there to 3, 11, 31 and then 62 minutes / day.
* Elongate your spine upwards, lengthen your neck and subtly bring your chin back and in, like a soldier at attention. This will align the spine with the back of your head.
* Place your hands in Gyan Mudra (Gesture of Knowledge). Which is thumb and index finger lightly meeting, wrists resting gently on the knees and palms facing upward. The other 3 fingers are extended.
* Take 5 deep, slow breaths though the nose. This will oxygenate your blood and relax you.
* Close your eyes and then turn them upwards such that you are looking through the center of your forehead. This is called Shambhavi Mudra and will help stimulate and help open the all important Third Eye Chakra. Make sure you are not straining your eyes excessively as you focus on your brow.
* Now inhale slowly while mentally repeating the following mantra 16 times: SA TA NA MA. So you should mentally say the complete mantra 16 times while doing a long slow light inhalation.
* Once the inhalation is complete, repeat the mantra Wahay Guru 16 times while exhaling slowly.
* Continue for the duration of the meditation.
* At the end of the meditation, try to remain with the all inclusive awareness and the sense that all is included in you.
Hope you enjoy and benefit from this wonderful meditation technique. If you are a psychic reader, clairvoyant or energy healer, please practice this meditation with love and respect and it will certainly help develop your psychic powers and paranormal abilities.
About the Author
Anmol Mehta is a modern Yoga & Meditation master. His free website offers powerful techniques to develop your psychic and clairvoyant powers. If you are interested in developing such psychic abilities, the free how to Develop Psychic Powers is a must read article for you.