Living without stress and tension is a dream for most of us. Today’s world is a fast world. Things are done within seconds and we expect things to be done in seconds. The importance of fast procedures and transactions to an extent has increased our work load. Thus it is a fact that to live in this fast track world, we have to do excess work as well as undergo stress in extreme levels.
Too much stress can be of danger to us. Stress has the particular quality to drain out our productivity, destroy our relationships and most important of all, it prevents us from relaxing. We forget about enjoying life and forget to have fun.
What is living in well being?
It is important for every one of us to feel good every day. Our healthy mind and body and most of all our pleasant thoughts and feelings have a direct effect upon our day to day activities. If we are not feeling good or pleasant, our work, our family life, everything would be affected in a very negative manner. Living in well being literally means to make our lives go on smoothly with a touch of positive energy so that we are able to move on pleasantly. A pleasant day can of course grant you success.
The following tips can help you to release stress and enjoy life more
1. Wake up early. This is the first step to avoid stress. Waking up early can help us in many ways. First of all it allows us to create a bit of space for the person. He/she is able to spend time alone. This can give us time to meditate, exercise, relax or even read your favorite books. Waking up early can also help us to prepare ourselves before going to work or study. We can dress up early and reach our destination in time.
2. Think pleasant and positive. Early hours of the day have this quality of energizing us. Use this to energize you for the day. Meditation and relaxation during early mornings can affect your day in a positive manner.
3. Eat your breakfast like a King. Never rush while you eat. Enjoy every morsel of the food with a relaxed manner.
4. Plan your day well. It is not possible to plan everything in life. Still, we can do our share of planning relating to our work. Schedule your time and make a timetable to do your regular routines. Planning can avoid setbacks.
5. Healthy snacking in time. Whenever we feel like having snacks, do not hesitate to take in salads with greens and colors. It is essential for our body to have regular quantity of vegetables and fruits. So why not take them in as snacks.
6. Work with enthusiasm. If you take work as a burden, then you can never enjoy to work. Be involved in it. If you enjoy your work, then there is no point of getting stressed.
7. Set target to any project. If you work without an end, then you can never be successful. Complete your work within a frame of time. Your time limit can make you do your job with wonderful speed and thus you can lead yourself to the ways of success.
8. Getting stressed while working. It is natural for any person to get stressed if you are given a job which has to be finished within a time frame. Remember that if you are stressed, then your work can never reach perfection. Faults and flaws can surround you. So remember to relax when you feel stressed when at work.
9. Rest between your works. Take steps to relax while working. This can refresh your mind and thus energize you to go to the next level of your work.
10. Work in parts. While working for any big project, it would be wise if you do your work in parts. Split up your work into small parts. Frame a time limit for each part. Then work according to the plan.
11. Write down notes to organize your thoughts. Stick to the plan.
12. Keep a track of your work. This always helps. Keeping a track of your accomplishments can act as a factor for motivating you.
13. Failure is experienced when you try out a new thing. Never give importance to failures. You can beat up failures by repeating the same thing all over again and gain success.
“We are what we repeatedly do;
Excellence then is not an act but a habit”. - By Aristotle
14. Pat yourself when you succeed.
15. Encourage yourself when you need motivation.