The Stylish Way of Happy Living Discovered

Dr. Purushothaman
November 25, 2013


"A house is much more than a mere shelter, it should lift us emotionally and spiritually." - John Saladino

This quote by John Saladino embellishes the need for emotional and spiritual touch for our homes. A home means security, peace, orderliness, and a place of love. Today in this hectic life schedule one needs to relax and have peace of mind and home is the only place where one can get it. Home is a place where you can get away from reality and become one with nature, with the realization that this is exactly what each day should be. Hence, it matters a lot where you choose to stay.

Until recently, Hinjewadi was a small village located about 18 KM from Pune station across the Mumbai-Bangalore highway. Efforts of the developers in Pune has converted this small village into India's premier IT Park matching international standards. It has gained importance due to the development of the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Hinjewadi; Pune's IT hub and the most preferred destination for residential, commercial, IT and SEZs.

Megapolis is a huge 150-acre township, which consists of various architectural themes offers residential options ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom apartments with modern amenities and natural surroundings. It is located at the periphery of a gentle valley at the Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi IT and Biotech Park, Phase III. Megapolis overlooks scenic hills and streams. The township is spread over 150 acres, but only 20% of the site has been utilized for construction; the remaining 80% will remain untouched.

Hinjewadi is well connected to city landmarks, the industrial belt, Pune-Bengaluru Highway and Pune-Mumbai Expressway. It houses many IT companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Siemens, IBM, Infosys, WIPRO and many more. Many IT professionals prefer this area as today Walk to Work has become a trend, as it gives relief in this hectic lifestyle of the new generation.

Township: Best solution for a smart and healthy living

A township consists not only of residential homes but it has everything right from schools, shopping centers, commercial, retail, institutional, as well as industrial areas in some cases. Townships provide amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, security systems, playground, etc for a convenient and enjoyable living in an eco friendly environment. Townships are most preferred these days especially by the IT professionals and the young generation as it ensures the safety of children and there is no problem conveyance and traffic. It has a concept of Walk to School and Walk to Work. Townships warrant 24 hours of power & water supply, promising the highest standard of living for you and your family. In spite of being located far away from the city, townships not only satisfy the basic needs but also provide various recreational facilities. Vast open spaces, wide roads, fresh air inside townships ensure healthy living.

Megapolis: a township that offers style and comfort

Megapolis, a 150-acre township is a joint venture between Kumar Properties and Avinash Bhosale Industries Ltd. (ABIL), Pegasus Properties, which was established in 2008. Pegasus Properties Pvt. Ltd focuses on constructing contemporary townships within cities. Pegasus Properties Pvt. Ltd, a group that believes in nothing but the best, has brought this prime project of flats in Hinjewadi to you. From the vast expanses of land to carefully landscaped gardens, every aspect of Megapolis exudes quality. To ensure that the house owners get the world's finest houses, Megapolis has brought RSP, Singapore who are the pioneers in integrated township designs and Belt Collins, Singapore, who are the global leaders in the art of landscaping.

These flats in Hinjewadi at Megapolis offer its residents a host of entertainment and recreational facilities. Once you are back from your work, you can relax at themed restaurants, amphitheatre, a fully equipped gymnasium, jogging track, swimming pools, cricket nets, soccer fields, badminton, squash or tennis courts. Alternatively, indulge yourself in indoor games like carom, chess, snooker, darts, etc. Also available are pedestrian spines and bicycle tracks for exercising or just unwinding after a hard days work. For those who love nature, we have a water lagoon and one of the largest podium garden.

Each flat in Hinjewadi at Megapolis is furnished with the finest amenities and also offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and streams. At Megapolis, there are no traffic jams, crowded streets or pollution. Here, you will find fewer vehicles, wider roads with special no-vehicle zones, dedicated bus services and even separate traffic lanes for children.

So what are you waiting for??? Hurry up and book your space and live a happy, healthy and peaceful life with your family.

Read Related Recent Articles