Positive attitude is very important for success and happiness in life. Attitude is everything especially when it comes to your quality of life. People with positive attitude attract everyone to them like a magnet? Thinking and acting with a positive attitude can do more than anything else towards getting you whatever you want out of life. Negative attitudes are contagious. They not only make you feel terrible but those around you will feel the strain as well. No one wants to hang out with a negative person. The good thing is that positive attitudes are contagious too. The difference is that people do like to hang out with positive people because it makes everyone feel good about themselves.
Positive Attitude - 5 Ways On How To Remain Positive During Negative Times
Your "Power" is in Positive Thinking
"Positive" and "Negative" Thinking Are Just Labels
How Can Positive Thinking Tips Change Your Life?
Here are some simple but powerful tips to having a more positive attitude - and thus becoming a more powerful person.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life Figure out what you love and do it. This includes activities you enjoy doing, hobbies, things you like to do in your free time and most importantly your job or career. Don't just make it through the day, live it. Sink your teeth into it and live it like it was your last day on earth. When you do things that make you happy, you feel better about yourself, have a positive outlook at life and you begin to project a positive attitude. Passion and a positive attitude are contagious. You will find others attracted to you who are just as passionate about life and living.
2. No matter what, expect the best. Although it seems easier to see the negative in every situation, turn around and look for the positive in everything. Make it a habit to expect the best out of every circumstance. Believe that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Bad things happen. That is a fact of life. But that doesn't mean you have to allow it to drag you down. Learning to have a positive attitude even when bad things are happening will help you to get through the bad times even stronger and more determined to succeed.
3. Act instead of reacting. Don't wait until something bad happens then try to deal with it. Be proactive and make something good happen. You are responsible for what you make of the life you have, and you only have one, so don't waste it. Create the best life you possibly can, one day at a time.
4. Learn to always be grateful for what you have. Boost your self-esteem. Think positive thought and speak positive words to yourself everyday. It's a well-known fact among successful people that having gratitude will get you more than never being satisfied. There's nothing wrong with having dreams and goals and desiring more out of life, but don't forget to be grateful for what you have already. Those who are never satisfied or grateful with what they have get into a "needy" or "poverty" mindset, where they think they never have anything, and are doomed to never having anything. A positive attitude attracts positive actions. Gratitude attracts positive energy.
5. Always keep your sense of humor. People like to be around those who find humor in even the most awkward moments. Learn to laugh and you will be more positive, especially if you can learn to laugh at yourself. Humor is very attractive. A positive attitude can be born from a strong sense of humor.
6. Compliment others. Take a moment to encourage others. Try to compliment the people you meet each day - both strangers and the usual people you see. Emphasize on the positive in others and you will be more likeable. If you have more people like you, then, you will like yourself more.
7. Believe that you are in charge of your destiny. Be strong. Think about your strengths instead on focusing on your weaknesses. No one can take your dreams from you except for you. As long as there's still breath in your body, there is no limit to how much can accomplish. Life is not something that is going on around you. It is what you make of it.
If you use these seven steps to help you have a positive attitude, then you too will have a life worth living. Just remember, it all starts with learning to have a positive attitude.
Here are a few quotations on positive attitude.
Quotations on Positive Attitude
You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life - A. L. Williams
Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations -Brian Tracy
You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it - Charles Bixton
You must not only aim aright, but draw the bow with all your might - Henry David Thoreau
You can come out of the furnace of trouble two ways: if you let if consume you, you come out a cinder; but there is a kind of metal which refuses to be consumed, and comes out a star - Jean Church
You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good - Jerry West
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens - John Homer Miller
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Your aspirations are your possibilities - Samuel Johnson
You can disagree without being disagreeable - Zig Ziglar
You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise - Zig Ziglar