Living without stress and tension is a dream for most of us. Today’s world is a fast world. Things are done within seconds and we expect things to be done in seconds. The importance of fast procedures and transactions to an extent has increased our work load. Thus it is a fact that to live in this fast track world, we have to do excess work as well as undergo stress in extreme levels.
Too much stress can be of danger to us. Stress has the particular quality to drain out our productivity, destroy our relationships and most important of all, it prevents us from relaxing. We forget about enjoying life and forget to have fun.
The following tips can help you to release stress and enjoy life more
1. Wake up early. This is the first step to avoid stress. Waking up early can help us in many ways. First of all it allows us to create a bit of space for the person. He/she is able to spend time alone. This can give us time to meditate, exercise, relax or even read your favorite books.
2. Waking up early can also help us to prepare ourselves before going to work or study. We can dress up early and reach our destination in time. Most of us begin our day with a stressful beginning- getting up late, rushing to get dressed up and you step into traffic jams when you are late.
3. Eat your breakfast like a King. Rushing to your office can often lead to skipping of your breakfast. Care should be taken to provide our body with healthy food. Solution to this problem is to wake up early. Spend time to make a grand healthy breakfast and enjoy the beginning of the day like a Royal.
4. Plan your day well. It is not possible to plan everything in life. Still, we can do our share of planning relating to our work. Schedule your time and make a timetable to do your regular routines. Planning can avoid setbacks.
5. Healthy snacking in time. Whenever we feel like having snacks, do not hesitate to take in salads with greens and colors. It is essential for our body to have regular quantity of vegetables and fruits. So why not take them in as snacks.
6. Work with enthusiasm. If you take work as a burden, then you can never enjoy to work. Be involved in it. If you enjoy your work, then there is no point of getting stressed.
7. Set target to any project. If you work without an end, then you can never be successful. Complete your work within a frame of time. Your time limit can make you do your job with wonderful speed and thus you can lead yourself to the ways of success.
8. Getting stressed while working. It is natural for any person to get stressed if you are given a job which has to be finished within a time frame. Most of the IT companies often give their teams work which has to be completed within a limit of time. This can lead to excess of stress and tension. Remember that if you are stressed, then your work can never reach perfection. Faults and flaws can surround you. So remember to relax when you feel stressed when at work.
9. Rest between your works. Take steps to relax while working. This can refresh your mind and thus energize you to go to the next level of your work.
10. Work in parts. While working for any big project, it would be wise if you do your work in parts. Split up your work into small parts. Frame a time limit for each part. Then work according to the plan.
11. Write down notes to organize your thoughts. Stick to the plan.
12. Keep a track of your work. This always helps. Keeping a track of your accomplishments can act as a factor for motivating you.
13. Failure is experienced when you try out a new thing. Never give importance to failures. You can beat up failures by repeating the same thing all over again and gain success.
“We are what we repeatedly do;
Excellence then is not an act but a habit”. - By Aristotle
14. Pat yourself when you succeed.
15. Encourage yourself when you need motivation.
16. Always think positive. Yes, negative things happen in everyone’s life. But living a coward’s life is much better than living in a positive way with positive thoughts to encourage you.
17. Never use painful memories to upset you. Bad memories can keep you stagnant. Shake off your past memories and live energetically.
18. Interact with others. Hang out with friends when ever time permits. Being with friends to an extent can relax you and release your stress out of the mind.
19. Try to help others when time permits. Being helpful can give you great satisfaction in life and can relax you a lot. It gives you happiness when you help others.
20. Be joyful. Enjoy every moment of your life. Life’s moments can be either happy or sad. All you have to do is to enjoy life as it comes. If it is a joyous moment, enjoy and live the moment. If you are in a sad situation, accept that life is a blend of joys and sorrows and find ways to find your exit from the sorrows.
21. Learn from your failures. Failures are teachers who give you free lessons on how to succeed in life.
22. Sleep well. Get good sleep and avoid watching televisions shows late at night. You need rest and if you do not take good rest, you can never dream of having a great tomorrow. You need to work energetically every day. The energy you need for the day is gained from the rest you take. So take good rest at night hours.
23. Eat good food and avoid junks. A healthy body gifts a healthy mind. So eat balanced meal every day.
24. Go for organic. Choose organic fruits and vegetables for your diet. This helps you to remain hale and healthy.
25. Be energetic in spirits. Always remain energetic. Being energetic always leads you to do new things in life.
26. Tough times come… deal them with a relaxed mind. If you go deep into the problem, it is possible for you to get depressed very fast.
27. Try to get professional support if you feel you are going into depression.
28. Always remain a student throughout your life. Being open minded always help you to gain new knowledge.
29. Try to learn new things in life.
30. Meet new people. Experienced people can help you with their advice to help you succeed in life.
31. Travel helps a lot in gaining knowledge.
32. Take care to look around you. Be aware of the world around you.
33. Be with your family when ever time permits.
34. Fight your fears. Fear is one thing which prevents you from doing anything new. The fear of failure is the main reason why most people do not change their track of their regular routine life.
35. Keep off negative people from your life. Your life is yours. It has nothing to do with other people’s interference.
36. Think independent.
37. Never change your dreams for another person. Your dreams are yours alone. You don’t have to club it with another person’s dreams. If you want success then plan your life according to your dreams and goals. If you tend to change your dreams for another person, then you will never be able to have full satisfaction in life.
38. Avoid the intake of alcohol. Alcohol consumption can divert you from your aims and goals.
39. Say ‘No’ to Drugs.
40. Never Smoke.
41. Take good care of your health. Take measures to maintain your body well.
42. Be happy with what you have. Never be greedy.
43. If you have a lot of money and possessions and if you want more and more, then literally you are poor. Try to be happy and contented.
44. Live your today. Future is something we do not know about. So it is foolish to worry about something which you are not sure of. Be happy your today.
45. Past is past. Trying to live in past too is foolish. If you want to succeed in life, then forget your past and live your today.
46. Small pleasures in life are blessings to us. Be grateful for these pleasures and try to live happily. Being with your loved ones, reading your favorite book, always keeping a smiling face, walking alone, having your favorite food, all can be termed as small pleasures of life. Enjoy and be glad that you have these pleasures of life.
47. Be compassionate to others.
48. Be compassionate to yourself. Forgive yourself for the past mistakes which you have committed and move forward with a light heart.
49. Forgive the mistakes of other people.
50. A holiday is a day meant all for you. Never mix up work with your life’s small pleasures. Enjoy and energize your spirits during weekends and make it a point to visit the place of worship during your Sundays. This can relax you a lot; make you prepare with a positive attitude for the coming days.