1. Forget what we've been told, you deserve whatever you desire
2. Be alert, there are no coincidences
3. You are never alone
4. There is no right or wrong
5. People are entitled to believe whatever they choose
6. When you think the other person is dumb, you are making a fool of yourself
7. The key to happiness is not that you never get upset, frustrated or irritated. It is how quickly you decide to snap out of it.
8. Two things determine if a person will be a success: reasons and results. Reasons don't count while results do...
9. Forgiveness can be difficult, but to simply release and let go of past hurts is a skill that can be learned with practice.
10. Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools
11. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
12. Fortune favors the brave. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover!
13. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.
14. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire, which transcends everything
15. People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things.
16. When you believe in yourself, you have the first secret of success.
17. What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are
18. Every human has four endowments- self-awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.
19. When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
20. Try not to judge people
21. All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination; Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth
22. There is just one life for each of us: our own
23. If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities
24. There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day
25. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work toward their distant vision
26. There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood
27. They can because they think they can
28. Desire everything, but need nothing or anyone
29. There are those who dream and wish and there are those who dream and work
30. No man is a failure who is enjoying life
31. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice