1. You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough.
2. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose
3. If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life
4. Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think
5. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, and then stand firm.
6. You can’t do it unless you can imagine it.
7. The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
8. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
9. It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn't.
10. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
11. Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.
12. Winning isn't getting ahead of others, it is getting ahead of yourself.
13. It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
14. You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
15. If you don't love what you do, you won't do it with much conviction or passion.
16. It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there.
17. Satisfaction does not come with achievement, but with effort. Full effort is full victory.
18. Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
19. Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
20. If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
21. Don't get discouraged; it is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
22. The person who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
23. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face...
24. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, “I'll try again tomorrow."
25. You must have long range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short range failures.
26. You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.
27. Your mind creates your reality, use it wisely
28. People's criticisms are just reflections of their own insecurities
29. Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are