1. Unshakeable self-confidence comes from unshakable commitment to your values.
2. If you were to write out your own obituary or eulogy, what would you want it to say about after you die?
3. Organize your values by priority. What is more important to you? What is less important?
4. Set peace of mind as your highest goal and organize your entire life around it.
5. When you listen to your “inner voice” and follow your intuition, you will probably never make another mistake.
6. People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be
7. Denial is the root source of most mental illness. What is it in your life that you are not facing?
8. Self-confidence comes naturally when your inner life and your outer life are in harmony.
9. The more you do of what you’re doing the more you will get what you have got.
10. Deal with life the way it is, not the way you wish it could be.
11. High levels of self-confidence require that you always choose to live by a higher order rather than a lower order value.
12. Accept yourself as a valuable and worthwhile person in every respect.
13. Speak about yourself in positive and constructive terms only. Never sell yourself short.
14. Intensity of purpose and commitment to a single goal or objective builds your self-confidence
15. The most important values in life are contained in the people you love and the people who love you.
16. Every act of self-discipline increases your confidence, trust and belief in yourself and your abilities.
17. Self-confidence is the ability to make yourself do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
18. The great riches of life are self-esteem, self-respect and personal pride – all based on self confidence.
19. Persistence in the face of adversity builds your self-confidence and your ability to persist even more.
20. Persistence is self-discipline in action.
21. The natural tendency of all human behavior is toward the path of least resistance. When you resist this tendency you become stronger and more powerful.
22. Persisting through lesser difficulties builds capacity to persist through greater difficulties, and achieve even greater things.
23. The more confident you are, the more you attract in your life people and circumstances that can help you achieve your goals.
24. To build your confidence, repeat over and over, “I feel happy! I feel healthy! I feel terrific!”
25. Single minded concentration toward your major goal gives you a sense of power, purpose and self-direction.
26. The comfort zone is the great enemy of courage and confidence.
27. People with self confidence set big goals for themselves in every area of life.
28. Setting bog goals for yourself increases your confidence and your belief that they are attainable.
29. Your life is the reflection of your thoughts. If you change your thinking, you change your life.