1. Self-confidence is an attitude and attitudes are import than facts.
2. Visualize; imagine yourself as the calm, confident, powerful person you really are.
3. Think positively. The more optimistic you are, the more confident you become.
4. Every time you write out a goal, it increases your confidence that the goal is achievable.
5. Make every goal clear, specific, measurable and time bounded.
6. The depth of your belief and the strength of your conviction determine the power of your personality.
7. The foundation of confidence in virtually every field is preparation.
8. Clarity is essential. Knowing exactly what you want builds your self-confidence immeasurably.
9. What have you always wanted to do but been afraid to attempt? Whatever it is, it may be your greatest opportunity in life.
10. Cast aside your doubts. Make a total commitment to living the life you were meant to live.
11. A feeling of confidence and personal power comes from facing challenges and overcoming them.
12. Over-learning and over-preparing gives you the winning edge in any area.
13. Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.
14. There is no security in life, only opportunity!
15. You have within you, right now, the ability to be, have, and do far more than you have ever dreamed before.
16. You have been put in this earth to do something wonderful with your life.
17. The single common denominator of men and women who achieve great things is a sense of destiny.
18. Decide what’s right before you decide what’s possible.
19. Compared to what we could be, we are only half awake!
20. Imagine there were limitations on what you could be, have, or do in any area of life. What goals would you set for yourself?
21. Committing your goals to paper increases the likelihood of achieving them by 1000%
22. The foundation of lasting self-confidence and self-esteem is excellence, mastery of your work.
23. The better you are at what you do, the more you like yourself and the greater is your self-confidence.
24. Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines.
25. There are no unrealistic goals – only unrealistic deadlines.
26. Be a lifelong student – the more you learn the more you earn and the more self-confidence you have.
27. You will be truly happy and self-confident when you know you are really good at what you do.
28. What can you do, and only you, do that if done well, will make a real difference in your life?
29. A Motto for lasting self-confidence is “get good, get better, be the best!”
30. What is your “heart’s desire?” What are you really meant to do with your life?
31. What activities, behaviors, or decisions have been most responsible for your success in life? Do more of them.