1. The power which resides in man is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried.”
2. The outer limit of your potential is determined by your own beliefs and your own confidence in what you think is possible.
3. Don’t hold grudges. Refuse to blame anyone for anything that has happened in your life.
4. Accepting total responsibility for your life give you tremendous feeling of personal power and self-confidence.
5. Forgive everyone who has ever hurt you in any way. Let it go.
6. Do more than you are paid for. There are never any traffic jams on the extra mile.
7. Your success in life will be in direct proportion to what you do after you do what you are expected to do.
8. You are your most valuable asset. Take all the training you can get to increase your value.
9. Every great success is an accumulation of thousands of ordinary efforts that no one sees or appreciates.
10. Everything counts! Everything you do helps or hurts, adds up or takes away.
11. The harder you work, the luckier you get and the more self-confidence you have.
12. When your goals are magnetized with emotion of desire, you will experience what other people call “luck”
13. There are no shortcuts. To be a big success, start a little earlier, work a little harder, and stay a little later.
14. Resolve to pay any price to make any sacrifice to get into the top 10 percent in your field. The payoff is incredible!
15. You have the capacity to become very very good in anything that is really important to you.
16. “Are you denying yourself greatness?”
17. A feeling of continuous growth is a wonderful source of motivation and self-confidence.
18. Invest 3 percent of your income back into yourself in the form of continuous learning.
19. There is nothing that can stop you from getting to the top of your field – except yourself.
20. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in your field.
21. High levels of competence and mastery in your field will you a feeling of unshakable self-confidence.
22. Get around the right people. Associate with positive, goal oriented people who encourage and inspire you.
23. Self-confidence requires high levels of health and energy.
24. Be selective about what you see, watch, hear and listen to. Keep your external influences predominately positive. Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
25. If you can’t find the brighter side of life; polish the darker side.
26. Attitude of adjustment is the only instrument to beat the adversities of life.
27. There are some people who live in a dream and then there are some who face reality, then there are those who turn one into the other.
28. Money doesn’t make you happy, but being happy makes you money
29. Don’t let other people’s behavior determine your happiness
30. Life begins on the edge of your comfort zone