1. Don’t confuse having less with being less, having more with being more, or what you have with who you are.
2. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
3. The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.
4. We get back what we give. “When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.”
5. Being broke is not the same as being broken, losing money is not the same as being lost, and finding your balance is not something you can do on a balance sheet.
6. Problems are just catalysts for learning and experiencing
7. You cannot reach great heights without resistance, just like a plane cannot
8. Nothing is impossible unless, of course, you believe it is
9. For the most part, you have chosen your circumstances before you ever got here
10. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone
11. Love will always be the most powerful force
12. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you
13. Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion
14. Fall down seven times, get up eight
15. This is your life, live it as you like
16. Help others and you help yourself
17. You make a difference in this world, believe it or not
18. Never feel sorry for yourself, many people would trade their life for yours in an instant
19. The more we talk, the less we listen
20. Miracles happen as we speak
21. We are forever teachers and students
22. All suffering is caused by our failure to understand our true nature
23. ‘Fear’ is having a wrong sense of reality
24. Thoughts are the primary cause of everything
25. Your feelings let you know whether you are on a positive or negative frequency
26. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
27. Whatever you think about grows in your life. So think positive, successful and happy.
28. Building self-confidence is like building muscle – you start with the basic structure and then you build on it.
29. You are far more intelligent and creative than you realize. Resolve to get smarter and sharper every day.
30. Decide exactly what you want and resolve to persist, no matter what, until you achieve it.
31. You can achieve almost any goal if you just do what other successful people have done to achieve the same goals.