1. Anything anyone else has done, you can probably do as well, if you want to badly enough.
2. No one is better than you – some people are just better developed and more knowledgeable in certain areas.
3. In sales and business, the future belongs to the askers – the people who ask for what they want, over and over.
4. Ask for whatever you want. Ask for help, ask for input, ask for advice and ideas – but never be afraid to ask.
5. Ask politely. Ask expectantly. Ask positively. Ask sincerely. Ask curiously. Remember, the future belongs to the askers.
6. Ask for the job you want. Ask for the salary you want. Ask for the responsibilities you want.
7. Take advantage of your job. Take every opportunity to expand your skills and abilities.
8. Define your ideal lifestyle in every respect. What could you do today to begin creating it?
9. The first part of the word “triumph” is “try”
10. Confident people think, decide and then take action. Be decisive!
11. Accept complete responsibility for every part of your life. Refuse to blame others or make excuses.
12. Accept that you are where you are and what you are because of yourself. If you don’t like it, change it!
13. Face your problems squarely. As Shakespeare said, “Take arms against a sea of troubles, and in doing so, end them”
14. If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.
15. Intelligence is a way of acting. If you act intelligently you are smart, regardless of your IQ.
16. Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first, and often it’s worth doing poorly several times until you master it.
17. You develop confidence by acting confidently and courageously when you could as well play it safe.
18. Become an unshakable optimist – look for the good in every situation.
19. Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.
20. See for the valuable lesson every setback or disappointment – you will always find one.
21. After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions; what did i do right? And what would I do differently?
22. The greatest quality is that of becoming unstoppable! And you become unstoppable by refusing to quit, no matter what happens.
23. Talk to yourself positively all the time. Keep repeating. I can do it! I can do it! Until your fears disappear.
24. Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.
25. Self-doubt does more to sabotage than all external limitations put together.
26. Self-confidence is a learnable skill, like typing or riding a bicycle. You develop it with practice. Do what you say you are going to do
27. Feel as though you already have what you want
28. Expect or allow whatever it is that you want
29. Thoughts create and feelings bring alive