1. What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.
2. See and think of yourself as a leader and then do what leaders do. Dare to go forward.
3. Be a creator of circumstances rather than just a creature of circumstances. Be proactive rather than reactive.
4. A sense of self control is essential to a feeling of self-confidence and a positive mental attitude.
5. Control your inner dialogue. Talk to yourself positively all the time.
6. Visualize and think about yourself as you would ideally like to be, not just as you are.
7. It is not what happens to you, but how you respond to what happens to you that determine how you feel.
8. Decide in advance to respond positively and constructively to every adversity.
9. Develop an attitude of positive self-expectancy, confidently expecting to gain something from every situation.
10. What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
11. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
12. The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.
13. Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.
14. Avoid negative people at all costs. They are the greatest destroyers of self-confidence and self-esteem.
15. If your happiness is dependent on someone changing, you are bound to be disappointed.
16. Confident people are willing to take risks: people who take risks develop self-confidence.
17. The better you get along with other people; the better you feel about yourself.
18. The best words for resolving an disagreement are, “I could be wrong; I often am,” it’s true.
19. Don’t ask for things to be easier; ask instead for you to be better.
20. It’s better to lose your ego to the one you love. Than to lose the one you love because of ego.
21. If an egg is broken by an outside force, a life ends. If an egg breaks from within, life begins. Great things always begin from within.
22. Why we have so many temples, if god is everywhere? A wise man said: Air is everywhere, but we still need a fan to feel it.
23. When you trust someone trust him completely without any doubt. At the end you would get one of the two: Either a lesson for your life or a very good friend.
24. Life is not about the people who act true to your face; it’s about the people who remain true behind your back.
25. Soldier: sir we are surrounded from all sides by enemies, Major: excellent! We can attack in any direction.
26. The worst in life is “attachment” it hurts when you lose it. The best thing in life is “loneliness” because it teaches you everything and, when you lose it, you get everything.
27. “You never conquer a mountain. You stand on the summit a few moments; then the wind blows your footprints away.”
28. “The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become.”
29. Know where you’re going in life…. you may already be there
30. Most of your happiness will come from your relationships with others. Handle them with care.
31. Develop an “attitude of gratitude”: Be thankful for every good thing in your life.