1. The more you like and respect yourself, the more you like and respect others and the more they like and respect you.
2. Your self-confidence is directly connected to how much you feel you are making a difference in your world.
3. Make others feel important. The more important you make them feel, the more important you feel as well.
4. END is not the end, in fact END is “Effort Never Dies” and If you get NO in for an answer, remember NO is “Next Opportunity” So always be positive.
5. Whenever you do something nice for someone else, your self-esteem and self-confidence go up proportionately.
6. Single minded concentration in the direction of your dreams intensifies your desires and increases your self-confidence.
7. Treat each person with consideration, caring and courtesy – and watch your confidence soar.
8. Practice the body language of self-confidence. Stand tall and straight with your chin high and walk briskly. You will feel and act better.
9. Every time you say “thank you” to another person, they feel better and so do you.
10. Everything that you do or say that raises the self-esteem of another raises yours as well.
11. Complete acceptance of yourself as a valuable and worthwhile person is a real esteem builder.
12. Your ability to persuade and influence others determines the quality of your life and self-confidence.
13. Life is too short to waste a minute of it doing a job you don’t like or care about.
14. Confidence comes from being prepared to cut your losses, to walk away from a bad situation.
15. If you were not doing your current job today, would you apply for it? Would you get it?
16. Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it all others depend.
17. If you don’t want to be excellent at your current job, it’s probably not the right job for you.
18. Choose a field you enjoy and then become totally absorbed in it.
19. Where do you want to be in the next five years? Is what you are doing right now going to get you there?
20. Determine your personal Area of Excellence. How can you best capitalize on it?
21. Be prepared to reinvent yourself every year. Imagine starting over with no limitations or encumbrances.
22. Learn to negotiate in your best interest. It makes you feel terrific.
23. Be a great listener. Ask questions and listen intently to the answers.
24. Self-confidence requires having courage to live your life in your own way.
25. High levels of self-confidence come from the feeling that you are the master of your own destiny.
26. Concentrate on one thing, the most important thing, and stay with it until it’s complete.
27. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you do not have; and always remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.