1. Thoughts become things, choose the good ones
2. Focus on the end result, not the ‘hows’
3. Don’t doubt your ability, just give it your ALL every time
4. I can be what I WILL to be
5. If whatever is not working, change your approach until it does
6. Visualize with feeling just 5 minutes a day Not what I ‘should do’ but what I ‘could do’
7. Lighten up, you don’t have to try so hard.
8. Act as if it is so, and it will be.
9. Your thoughts and feelings are creating your future.
10. You don’t get what you want, you get what you are.
11. The world can only change from within.
12. Change your thoughts, and you change your world.
13. Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves,
14. We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
15. It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, which proves you have a sense of humor.
16. Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both need practice.
17. The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams, at once, to any degree that you possibly can.
18. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched…but are felt in the heart.
19. People who cannot invent and reinvent themselves must be content with borrowed postures, secondhand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
20. The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.
21. Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world — making the most of one’s best.
22. Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
23. The nearest way to glory is to strive to be what you wish to be.
24. The man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away.
25. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
26. At least three times every day take a moment and ask yourself what is really important. Then have wisdom and the courage to build your life around your answer.
27. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
28. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
29. Simplicity is the key to brilliance.
30. There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.
31. Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today.