The areas or aspects where one might want a share may vary:
A share in a successful and profitable practice to have a consistent money flow that could take care of bills and allow a prosperous living.
A desire for a prolific team that works competently and gets things done on time.
A need for a team of professionally skilled practitioners and therapists.
A team that can effectively communicate to sell products and services.
A successful website where products may be offered and sold to ensure a continued profitable practice and a strong industry presence.
People desire for such shares to feel fulfilled in life. However, putting it into perspective and being able to actually do it is the question. The answer lies in the APAN journal and books for business professionals.
Staying on top of the situation in a hurried world can be difficult. Being effective in every way despite being busy lies in the use of a technology, a tool that has to be mastered yet it is free!
Author Napoleon Hill touched on tapping the powers of it in his personal development book, Think and Grow Rich. It can also be seen in action in discussions where ideas, solutions and information are shared. For business owners, finding the answers that deliver results is being granted a share of what they desire in their professional lives. It plays a great role in this aspect.
The power of the Master Mind
Empowers the team to be their best and get things that need to be done, done!
Ceates powerful leaders and team members.
Allows freedom to be supported and motivated by others.
Provides energy to support leaders and team so that they are lifted and pushed forward.
Recognises everyone’s uniqueness and provides a space to share and grow.
Empowers everyone to stay focused and keep moving forward
The Master Mind Technology
Awareness key points show which and which will not maximize the full potential of the master mind. Assigning skilled team members is vital in keeping a profitable practice.
What Turns It Off
Directors or business managers who by default were put in-charge and have taken the role but don’t like running groups and speaking publicly.
An assigned person who has no understanding of the unique behavioural style and operating habits of other people.
A person without natural style so that the facilitating approach is boring, uninspiring and often focused on the negatives.
The group meeting structure or agenda is poor, boring and uneventful.
The meetings take up too much time and topics are discussed longer than necessary.
The busy person running the group is under large amounts of stress, hence, unfocused and just wants to be done and out.
Directors and managers fear each other due to the powers of employment and control placed over each other that true sharing and ability to master mind is sugar-coated to maintain a sense of self preservation, employing a ‘keep the peace’ approach.
Group leaders who have emotional ties to each other in the group so that often, emotions of resentment, judgement, disappointment, confusion, fatigue, supported by a poor skills set to manage the environment, runs in the background.
- All these could poorly affect the desire to be focused, obscuring the team’s motivation to move forward, thereby affecting it to utilize its available space for growth. It could result to discontented team members whose desire for growth dips. Valuable team members may decide to leave and all the hard work and training goes out the door with them.
Turning It On
The master mind is a powerful machine and in order to get one’s desired share, it has to remain on at all times. Below is a list that can help keep the master mind working at its best and because business needs differ, some may need to be structured according to specific business needs.
Check List for Creating its Effect
Measures and modes of operations
- Professional master mind facilitator to manage and support the group
- Person has no emotional attachment to the group
- Master mind group meets at a consistent time every month
- Team makes agreement to consistently attend the master mind gathering
- Intention of the master mind gathering is set by the team and all agreed on
- Team members agree to take care of their mind and body to have a clear focus
- The ‘practice’ vision is delivered and clearly committed to by the team
- The intention of the master mind gathering is to get results
- A space of open, safe and trusted sharing is allowed within the master mind
- The space is positive, proactive, solutions focused, motivating and fun
- The facilitator works with a clearly defined master mind structure
- Structure focuses on Challenges to Clear, Miracles, Major Projects, Results, Actions
- Master mind management is timely and efficient and productive
- The WRAP methodology is used to assist in keeping master mind members to task
- Team members unique styles are understood, recognised and acknowledged
- Projects are broken into tasks and records kept on achieved and still to action
- Specific training and education is conducted as part of the master mind
- Commitments are made for what needs to be done by next master mind gathering
Accessing it through the items in the checklist could provide powerful ideas and opportunities that could help in managing a team that works. Should money be an issue to have an effective business facilitator regularly visit the office, it has to be viewed this way: the result that this would give far outweighs the costs of a losing business practice that is sure to head downward. Running the business with high quality team with personal development support is a sure investment that will soon make the money.
Fears and doubts is but natural in humans who don’t understand perceived dangers. That is why having an effective forum is important. It can help consistently support sound business practice that leads to success.
Getting out of bed each day to work is aiming to have the best. With a team that is happy and fulfilled, work becomes pleasure which eventually can lead to dreams and goal achievement. If master mind forum is not being utilized in the office yet, this is the time to do so. Assistance and specific business strategies will be provided to address the needs of a successful practice.
About the Author
Trevor is a successful business owner, coach, book author/writer in Success With Women. Learn more about Master Mind – How to Maximize It