Can you make the Law of Attraction work for you every time you try it? Get your conscious and subconscious mind working in unison. Get them playing with each other to create in harmony instead of conflict with each other. Where our conscious and subconscious thoughts clash with each other is where the Law of Attraction fails. If you need further help, contact Spiritual Coach, Jason Nelson.
Our thoughts come from the conscious and unconscious, not just from one or the other. A common belief is that at any one time, we are only using 10% of our mind. Where is the other 90%? That is our unconscious.
When we are aware of the decisions we make in each moment we are making conscious choices. When our choices are unconscious, they are decided possibly in contradiction to what we really desire. This is how unwanted habits or manifestations can control us.
A prime example is in the case of addiction. Addiction is an attachment to something unconscious that we don’t want to participate with consciously. We say that we are addicted but what we are really saying is we feel out of control. We are always in control. The things we create, we genuinely want or desire on some level. Unconscious thinking might manifest as something which is contradictory to our conscious desires. This is the inner struggle humanity has experienced for millennia.
The secret to making the Law of Attraction work every time for everyone, is to discover one’s unconscious thinking in relation to what one desires to create consciously. If the unconscious thinking is in opposition to one’s desires, amend the counterproductive thinking into something that will align with one’s conscious desires.
Seven Steps to Making the Law of Attraction Work Every Time
1. Awareness: Be aware of what you are creating.
2. Breathe: Breathe in deeply to connect to what you are creating and on the exhale expand to create more room for the connection. Surrender to what you are currently creating. Let go.
3. Responsibility: Take responsibility for what you are creating. Own it. Use the verbiage ‘I want to experience (place here what you are experiencing)’ because on some level you do want to experience it or you wouldn’t be experiencing it.
4. Acceptance: Drop judgment of what you are creating to realize it is simply a creation. Discharge the energy or judgment typically associated with things that you don’t want. These unwanted things have been called negative, wrong or bad.
5. Unconscious: Now that you are aware of what you do want consciously, become aware of any unconscious thoughts creating against what you want consciously. Go through the first four steps with each unconscious thought that is hidden and in conflict with your conscious desires.
6. Peace: Make peace with the inner conflict about the situation. Bring both sides of your thinking together. Harmonize your conscious and unconscious thinking. Let them both speak and feel. Indeed two parts of you can be in disagreement with each other. Come to a place of being okay with each of them and feel the resulting peace.
7. Recreate: With awareness, acceptance and peace brought to all parts of you regarding a situation, you have the power to recreate the circumstance and with a higher probability of long-lasting success.
Congratulations on creating the life you truly deserve with more serenity and success than ever before. The seven steps to making the Law of Attraction work every time is applicable with every situation. You are truly the master of this creation!
About the Author
Jason Nelson, Spiritual Life Coach and Bestselling Author, has helped thousands globally through his programs connect more deeply with their soul to heal, channel, intuit and manifest their life purpose.
Jason’s Soul-based coaching empowers you to live from your innermost spiritual nature of unconditional love, unity, understanding and acceptance. Jason’s pinpoint intuitive accuracy guides you to discover and heal limiting beliefs holding you back and identify your authentic purpose and truth. As a result, one opens up to their fullest potential, exemplifying a new way of living-free, with peace, power and purpose.
Jason is the Best Selling author of Empower Our Children: God’s Call to Parents, How to Heal Yourself and Your Children and Age of the Soul: A New Way of Living From Your Soul.
Contact Jason for a Complimentary Coaching Consultation at 310-929-5993 or Info@JasonNelson.info, or visit his site to receive a Free Gift “13 Chakra Grounding and Healing Meditation” PLUS access to his Soul-Based Newsletter!