All of us face aging in some or the other point of our life. It could be your health, body or looks that could be worrying you. Well, stop fretting on ways for anti aging, it is one of the factors that is speeding up your age. In this article you will find natural anti aging tips for your body as well as your skin.
Anti aging can be done in two ways, taking care of your body and your skin. Both are inter-related. If your body is fresh and energetic, your skin will respond to this and look good. Here are some ways to prevent aging in health and body:
• Diet: Your diet should include low fat and more complex carbohydrates. The doctors suggest eating at least five fruits and three serving of whole grains daily. These contain the vitamins and minerals needed for our body to keep healthy.
• Water: Since childhood, we have been told to drink plenty of water daily. Approximately five to eight glasses of water should be the daily intake.
• Calories: You should get almost thirty percent of the daily calories from fat, which include twenty percent unsaturated fats, fifteen percent from proteins and the rest from the carbohydrates.
• Exercise: Anyone who is looking for anti aging tips cannot ignore a daily routine of work outs. Studies show that exercise fights loss of stamina, muscle strength, balance and bone density that increases with age. The AHA suggests that a set containing fifteen repetitions of about ten exercises should be done at least three times a week for obtaining a complete strength-building plan.
• Antioxidants: You should maximize your intake of antioxidants through diet and supplements. You can find antioxidants in the dark colored vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, spinach and berries. Anti oxidants neutralize the free radicals in the skin which bring the age related diseases.
As described earlier, anti aging could also be related to skin. This does not mean you turn to plastic surgery or skin treatments. There are natural ways to deal with skin aging also; here are some anti aging tips which you could include in your daily lifestyle:
• Smoking: The most important anti aging tip is to stop smoking. Smoking speeds up the aging of skin by destroying the collagen in your skin.
• Sun: Sun rays could be very harmful for your skin. It not only causes wrinkles on your skin, but is also a main cause for skin cancer. Use a sunscreen lotion/cream when you go out. It is better to use a moisturizing cream which includes daily sun defense, preferably 15 SPF.
• Diet: As mentioned above, proper intake of vitamins and minerals in our diet is very vital for anti-aging. See to it that you include maximum antioxidants in your diet. Also make sure you have a good intake of vitamin C and vitamin E. both these vitamins work together to increase the amount of collagen in your skin, and thus making it look younger.
•Moisturize and exfoliate: A great way to turn back the years, is to moisturize your skin daily. An anti aging moisturizer will provide your skin with constant hydration and preventing the free radicals from damaging your skin. Exfoliation is also very important for a younger looking skin. Without weekly exfoliation, the anti aging creams cannot work.
•Water: Drink as much water as you can during the day. This removes any toxic substance from your body and skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated.
•Stress: Stress releases hormones in the body which gradually start decreasing the power of the immune system. This results in premature aging. So, learn stress management and keep away from it as much as possible.